The 17 Best Hand Saws
15 in. Hand Saw with Plastic HandleThis saw's SharpTooth design cuts material on the pull and push strokes. The teeth are precision ground to be razor sharp. A molded plastic handle delivers a comfortable grip. The back of the saw can be used to distinguish 45 and 90 degree angles.
8.5 in. Pull Saw with Composite HandleVaughan Bear Saws are made to cut on the pull rather than on the push stroke. This allows for a thinner blade, which removes less material. This makes sawing easier, faster and more accurate. Bear Saw blades are durable spring steel, plated for rust resistance. The specially ground, tri-edge teeth are impulse hardened to retain their sharpness.
14 in. Hack Saw with Rubber Handle
- Reinforced Metal Frame - Durable frame supports higher tension
- Internal Blade Storage - Stores up to six extra blades
- 45° Angle Blade Position - For Flush Cuts
6 in. Jab Saw with Plastic Handle
- Unique and innovative design for productivity
- Compact design for tight spaces
- Limitied lifetime warranty
15 in. Tooth Saw with Aluminum Handle
- Designed with 3-sided teeth to cut faster
- Long-lasting coating to prevent drag when in use
- Great for use by farmers, woodworkers of contractors
12 in. Hack Saw with Plastic Handle
- Quick blade changes in under 15 seconds
- Cuts at 45 and 90 Degree angles
- Blade included
12 in. Tooth Saw with Plastic Handle
- Hardened teeth offer extreme durability
- Easily cuts through metal and plastic
- Front handle doubles as a pistol grip jab saw
20 in. Tooth Saw with Aluminum HandleThe Dewalt 20 in. Hand Saw with Blade Armor is great for framers, general contractors and woodworkers. This sturdy saw features induction-hardened teeth that stay sharp for a long time, and low-friction, long-lasting ToughCoat coating for less drag.
15 in. Drywall Saw with Plastic HandleThe WAL-BOARD TOOLS 15 in. Drywall Saw features an extra-stiff high-carbon blade for strength. It has a tapered nose for easy drywall penetration and a 2-piece, sonic-welded, high-impact plastic handle for control during use.
10 in. Hack Saw with Plastic Handle
- Use to cut copper tubing, metal bolts and small PVC
- Tool free blade changes
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
6 in. Coping Saw with Wood Handle
- Adjustable blade allows for 360 degree cuts
- Heavy duty steel frame for added durability
- Lifetime Warranty with no questions, no receipt required.
15 in. Tooth Saw with Plastic HandleThis Sharp-Tooth handsaw features a bi-material blade with 12 teeth per inch for efficient cutting. The handsaw is equipped with a 5-1/2 in. black, plastic handle for a secure grip. Sharp Tooth technology allows for cuts to be made on the pull and push strokes.
6 in. Mini Hacksaw
- High quality carbon steel blade with 24 teeth per inch
- Cuts wood, aluminum, copper, brass, PVC and plastic tubing
- Shop the Plumbing Saws
You're looking at axles. This is the urban mini hacksaw a very handy tool to have in your tool bag just insert the blade very easy to put the blade in. And out simply unscrew the blade slides in. Even goes right the way through the handle should. You need to do a reverse cutter. Something but just fix the blade into position sign. And the great thing about the mini hacksaw is. That's because you only have a blades thickness to deal with. You can cut metal flush with its surroundings. This happens on quite a number of occasions. Whether you're plumbing or working on metal alone. You can see that with a normal junior hacksaw. This is the Irwin jr the frame itself stops. You actually get flush so the work. You want to cut off so. That was a rebar something sticking out. You need a flush cut at the end. Because you've only got the blade to deal with the handles well out of the way. And allows you to cut completely flush with the surface that's the Owen mini hacksaw a great little tool.